Monday, November 14, 2005

november rain

hah! gak nyangka dah lama gak ngisi ni blog.. kangen juga hehehe
banyak sih things that happen with me during this time..
frustration, tired, lonely, weak, kebanyakan sih itu..hehe
haven't been my best days

but i know its a test... its a training for me to be better.. to be stronger..
to have more faith and keep being happy..
to explore my leadership, upload my wisdom & patience...
ah, just to be better deh pokoknya...

lots of sad stories around me this month..
and it happen to people and friends that i care...
must've been hard these days... dunno why it all happened at the same time..
well, i guess it hadn't been the best days for them as well..
break ups and break down.. none of them r good to see or hear

as the word said..
its just another november rain..
hangin' there everybody, the sun will go up again for us!!

No comments: