Friday, April 28, 2006

walk

i walk in a line...
i watch the trees and feel the wind blowing soft..
smooth, lovely & beauty blend in a mixtures you cannot say..
leaves falling to the ground one by one as i keep my steps..
walking my road with a smile...

the road ahead seemms narrowed
slowly i get nearby..
i think for while, and i remembered what i just felt
and with no hesitation i walked on

the road is still the same
but somehow i'm shakin.. i tremble on my walk
i walked in doubt
where am i going?
where does this road leads me?
i stood there for a while
trying to feel the wind and the falling leaves again..
but there is none...
where am i?
why am i here?

i see the road.. it is still the same..
i see around.. it stood still, nothing changes
then why i feel so different? i cant move my lips to smile
i see the road again..
i wanna keep walking
but my feet seems so hard to make the steps

i wanna keep walking....
i wanna keep walking....
i know i have to keep walking
i wanna keep walking...

No comments: