Sunday, July 04, 2010

Fourth week, the Summer week

This is the start of the fourth week...
This week I'm responsible with the big kitchen coordination and visitor's welcome
It means that in the morning I'll be going back and forth to and from the kitchen with loads of stuffs. Hope the team will be great. I never do this before though, so I don't know what's gonna happen... surely be fun, or better said, lets make it fun! yeaah....
in the afternoon I'll be welcoming people who only come to Taize for one or two days... not sure what and how to do this though but hospitality is the priority here I guess..
I'm glad that I don't have any jobs in the evening, but probably I will try to help the church team since I know I'll have much responsibilities to come in the church.. better learn from now on since summer is always different than other weeks.. but off course if I'm tired I think I will give more time rest, or read, or write, or to reflect and do some ponderingss  hehe

Ow, today I fiinally worked in the afternoon and will have meetings for next week shortly. Yesterday was a very packed day though... can't even breath even for a while... Olinda the whole day, kitchen training after lunch and 3 consecutive meetings in the afternoon and back night guarding Olinda..
but so far I loved it and can't wait for this week!

No comments: