Thursday, May 12, 2005

shadows...

interesting theme would u say?
misterious yet familiar....
well, to cut the chase,...
i had an interesting nite

when do you ever go to pizza hut, bought salad and yet you didn't have to pay for them?
well it was the first for me,...maybe the last too...but i dunno laaa =D
believe it or not but the salad was in the house, actually the waitres bought it for me and my friend...
weird huh?
she bought it for us yet she serve us well..
we had a nice chat and laugh a bit
its just a nite shocker.. a fantastic surprise..
and i bet its not the end....
she worked to serve.. and serve to live...
she even had to mop the floor and clean the windows...perfectly well

so where does it leave us?
live to serve or serve to live ?
could shadows give a brighter image than the reflection itself ?
only questions stayed in my head...my mind and my heart
go and ask the shadows of our lives....

No comments: