Monday, June 20, 2005

each and every day...

as we go on, we'll remember...
ah, a part of a song... which reminds me of everything
that makes me remember of every step of this life..
today i had a marvelous encounter, spiritual one i guess...
need to find my self for a while to get back from the feeling i had...

2 week ago, i felt HIs presence so close to me, speaking to me... and i feel awesome
the feeling i could never forget, and today, i felt the same way, the way He touched my heart and whispers.. so amazing, so beautiful..

its about prayers, and work.. how prayers could be so incredible..
its a wish come true, just this day we prayed, and in the afternoon it has been answered with such ways u can't describe with words.....
each and every day, hear... listen...
He wants to speak with you..

No comments: