Thursday, February 25, 2010

another SMALL unexpected things...

C'mon.. be real.. this is LIFE...
what else can it gives us besides unexpected things? after all.. I'm in Singapore..
a country with less unexpected things.. hehe.. no offence...

but the title is still about the unexpected things at different level..
it can be BIG with different occasions like before..
but it can also be SMALL like this week....
somehow I find its hard to make certain decision this week..
so many things to think about, made me tired, especially when it's endless...
even a small thing can become HUGE, well, its on how view this small or huge anyway..
but again, today he saves my ass again.. my hero, as always..
whenever I'm in trouble, he always come to my rescue..
as my friend says "yet again God saves my ass"
and indeed he does, everytime...

No comments: