Monday, March 22, 2010

ADHD

never thought I have an adult ADHD before...
after all this time, isn't a bit late to realize this?
I don't know what level of ADHD I am or was .. 
but for sure the symptoms are there..

I knew that I'm different..
sometimes it became a problem but sometimes I can see it in a good way. I never knoe the term until last week during a conversation with someone.. (well last week I learned a lot about different things, but especially about God, some other people and me.. thanks K =D)

well...
isn't it good to know better about yourself?
for me it is coz life is always a self discovery journey as well

It's always good to know better about yourself at any stage of life and to maximize the potential hidden in it for a better good, for ourselves and for others...
and that's what I need to find out and do...


*ADHD = attention deficit hyperactive disorder

No comments: