Monday, March 22, 2010

the road so far...

indeed the road so far has been very much unexpected
at one point I understand the big picture, yeah, and since then new (and good) things started to come into my life. It was great, but it doesn't mean that the road is gonna be easy...
from last week's sermon, I totally agree with what Pt. Dave had said that following God and being faithful to him does not necessary mean that we will receive good things as a sign of our obedience. Faithful means faithful. period. It does not come with anything else.

there are two major things in my life ahead. Both of them are still not clear and it's still hanging in the balance. but I'm not worried nor scared as long as I know that I'm walking with him. I just want to obey and be faithful to him, to continue the pilgrimage of trust on earth, and learn to love.

the road so far...
is about being grateful for whatever happens in my life..
knowing that in the end it will lead to the best..

No comments: