Thursday, May 06, 2010

before sunrise

before sunrise is one of my favourite movie...
there are only two people in the movie and they were just talking, simply talking...
but what made me love this movie soooo much was the depth of their conversation..
It was simple, deep, interesting, intriguing, enriching and inspiring...
I was lost for words to describe this movie... it was simply brilliant!

interestingly enough, I think I had my own version of this movie...
It started around two months ago at a western part of Jakarta
and continued at a night in Singapore just a week ago...
from midnite, till before sunrise. Pure talking, simply talking.
it was just a great piece of memory which I thought never existed in reality....
the movie ends before sunrise...
my story? it just began...

No comments: