Thursday, May 06, 2010

here I am

My days in TTC is now numbered by days...
this is what I have been waiting for so long...
(since the day I arrived probably? hehehe)
I don't know whether me being here has shaped my character or has trained my knowledge better..

What I do know its a place of process.
A process of knowing my self better, of expanding my horizons, of knowing this world a bit better, and to participate in it.
It is a place to find my conviction and to live up to that conviction with no doubt anymore.

Once I graduate, people may have a lot of expectations from me, no doubt about it.
It sometimes scares me because I know that I don't know much and I am so limited..
but I have to say, this is about giving back time..
after all of this is over, it's time to give back
everything I have....

So here I am, ready or not...

No comments: