Sunday, March 20, 2011

Three

Three is my favorite number. To me it reflected balance. One is definitely not a balance for what can be balanced when its only one? some people said that Two is balance, just like Yin and Yang according to Chinese tradition, the good and the bad, or the black and the white for some others. But no, to me two can just pointed to one side. There should be something in between, something that made peace for both ends.... it's the grey in life, and its Three!

And it's me. its the adidas brand, its the Trinity. There are even Three stars in the sky which form a short straight line, which I claimed as my star =), and that's how everything comes about. That is why, if I do get married and have children, I want to have Three children. Whatever happens I wish that I will have Three dogs too (since I had Three dogs before in my life, which sadly all died when I was not with them)..

Three is also my mobile phone provider, somehow :p. Three is my number and three is me. it is how I live my life, and it is how i long to have that balance in my life. Its the balance between aspiration and pragmatism...

1 comment:

L. Elizabeth said...

Three is also my very fav number. Number 1 is the winner, number 2 is a looser (some say), and number 3 is the one who tries her/his best to be on the top (even if she doesn't get it for that time)