Monday, February 21, 2005

adding up

one day you think that you're tired of this world and about your life...
one day you hope that everything will be over...
the less your life gets complicated, the more you feel better...
NAAAAAA.........

it doesn't work dat way...
the more you add up yor life with something, the more you become human,
the more you add up, the more you learn about life, the more you get strong and tough
the more you add up, the more you'll filled by love,...and strength
when you add up your life, the closest you get of being happy..

and yeaa.. everything will be over one day,
but then you can see it from another angle..
another perspective...
so just add up your life..
and see them as beautiful as it can be..

1 comment:

Nett said...

Hello!

I think I'm your ex-student in Indo (tho' I'm not really sure).. I chanced upon this blog when I was browsing through the net.

Anw, I find your blog very enriching, and I really like this entry in particular.. Hope you don't mind me to extract a few sentences to my own blog? Thanks! Hehe.. =)

http://nanett.spilloverink.com