Wednesday, February 23, 2005

one morning, one day

today,w3ll.. hopefully will be a different day,...since last week i've made some new commitments...
now at least almost every day i woke up early, to say hi to the world today, to feel the beauty of nature every morning.. i need to STEP UP! back again and live through everything that has been going on in my life. One thing I do know is that i can give thanks for it =D for whatever happened in my life, for every purpose that has driven me to do stuff.

This morning, i remembered people that i care about..people that i love... d' kids @ school, they're just so amazing people... my family, my mom and dad, oci.... i miss them so much ..my friends who has been there for me lately...jagunk, babotax, dul dul, little angel..i'm just happy that we can pray together although we're not together... and robin, who i felt is always there, everytime...

let the new world begins, and let new lives raise and shine...let everyday be a new start for a wonderful and beautiful day, how ever it turns to be...
i began this day with give thanks, to the only one who's possible of makin' this happen...

No comments: