Thursday, February 24, 2005

@ the end of one day, still, one day =D

w3el, everything must come to an end actually, rite? =D
its a perfect day, but usually perfect doesn't come so easily...
hehehe..yup yup... during dinner hunting =P, i had a crash...

I hit a bike and wel, lets call it a bike accident..
guilty part? i raise my hands
i hit the road and wel, not much damage actually, it just torn my favorite pants and little scratch here and there, thankfully the bike is okay and the one i hit is heavenly okay too...
he didn't fell off..it was just me.. and i'm grateful that i fell, if not, then probably i would make more disaster..hehehe..
eniwei, i tried to think positively about this, ....=D
hey, i just bought a melon and i lost it... i just hope the kids around me take it, coz it would meant something for them...

the funny thing is, it doesn't effect much on my happiness as a whole...(or am i just sooo stupid??hehee...naaaa... i believe i'm not =D), besides, wel, of my pants...i made it in bandung,...need to go back there again..

so here we are, at the end of the day...
not a perfect one though, but am sure glad that its not perfect, coz where will my standards be if i called this day PERFECT??
a give thanks, again..would sealed the day... so, thanks.....

No comments: