Monday, September 05, 2005

FLying Free


its a song i heard last nite..
remembering all the past in life,
about love and pain, and walk to the future,
being a gift of joy....

There is a place I call my own
where I can stand by the sea,
and look beyond the things I've known,
and dream that Ii might be free
Like the bird above the trees
gliding gently on the breeze,
I wish that all my life I'd be
without a care, and flying free!
But life is not a distant sky
without a cloud, without rain
and I can never hope
that I can travel on without pain.
Time goes swiftly on its way
All too soon we've lost to way
All too soon we've lost to day
I can not wait skies of blue
or dream so long that life is through.
So life's a song that i must sing,
a gift of love I must share
And when I see the joy it brings
my spirit soar to the air
Like that bird up in the sky,
life has taught me how to fly
For now I know what I can be
and now my heart is flying Free!

No comments: