Thursday, September 01, 2005

What a day!... its just so funny

Swell,.... i have to say that today is different than the other dayz...
well ye this past month has been different all the way, but todays just different
let me start with wakin' up =D

today i planned to wake up early so i can rush to buns and wake her up and miss all the traffic... =P
but what happened was i wake up late, very late indeed than what i had planned earlier..so i rushed, and got stucked in the traffic damn jam.. :(
it took me about 1,5 hours to get there!!
and so we went to the DepKeh.. or whatever it should said =P, met this guy, who works very very slow and seemed that he was hoping for some 'charity'... lots of question spark in mind.
are all government staff like him? wow, what a country we have here...=p
no surprise at all

after this and that...we had to wait till 12 o 'clock until finally (pheeww) its completed without having us paid him more..or at least the way this guy wanted.. we went straight away, again, rushing traffic and the 'hotty' whether to DepLu.. no serious obstacles there, but bun was quite tense... it showed clearly on her face =P...

after finishing all that, we celebrate a bit for what been done today with an ice cream and diet coke, and for me,.. a nice cold sarsi. went back to buns and hurry back to CL coz we were supposed to met my Bro there, to pick up my parents...

yup...my parents are coming to jakarta today... or suppossedly hehehe...
the thing is ... my dad missed the flight! how stupid can it be when he, above all people told us so many things about managing life...hehehehe... so i had to change all the plans..
We circled CL and bought some stuff... i bought an adidas adventure shoes for Cilllan and got myself a nice black shoe i've been looking for lately.. yay! i forget the time is ticking!
wel, at the end i just felt that i should behave and control my self better, specially with time and responsibility.. to God, myself, and my family

its just a funny day, i'm just glad that i can close this day with a simple give thanks to the Father...
i'm very happy and i really treasure every moment He's given us..
what a day...

No comments: