Sunday, September 04, 2005

Weekend

Last weekend was a loong holiday
My uncle got married on Saturday and somehow I could be there.
On Friday we pick up my parents @ the airport then go straight to Bogor.
There’s this bidstond service and it was fun... no formal stuff and we had a nice nite, yet it wasn’t complete
without the Yunus family, specially bloton.. my sparing cousin

The nite went long and we slept late...
Tired and sleepy, no time for surfing around Bogor.
The wedding went well...
But that’s not what I want to write...
What I’m trying to say was I had lots of fun, my fam and the “Big Mob Clan”...
Time went on and we went to desa gumati for dinner along with Bloton and Sisca, Oci, Mum and Dad, and
Obet who showed us the place…
Its beautiful @ nite, the place is huge with Balinese natural Atmosphere…

In the end… I’m happy 
But hey, these days… everything just amazes me how it could happen this way
Sometimes I feel like I’m still dreamin’ the whole time
I wish I could keep on dreamin’ …

No comments: