Saturday, October 15, 2011

ground


You’re right. You’ve been right all along. I’m just no one, at least not grounded in anything. I was not and still not until this moment. And maybe its late for me to realize this (well I’m always late in my life) but late is better than never, right? At the moment I really need some time to look and see the future ahead of me. Doing what I’m doing at the moment is nice, but at some point I think I’m gonna be stuck if don’t make any changes soon. I realized that I wanna do more important things than what I’m doing now, something that made a better impact in peoples lives. It doesn’t mean that what I’m doing at the moment is not important, but lets just say that this is not what I wanna do for the rest of my life. And yea, I wanna be grounded, something which unfortunately will not make me jump from one place to another as I have been so far. But its time to put myself to the ground. 

1 comment:

Will Slack said...

Finding ground to call home doesn't mean you can't fly.