Thursday, October 13, 2011

teacher


One of my passions is teaching. I like to talk. and I plan to use my gifts in ways that it can be blessings for others. But I never had any formal pedagogical education before. I just use these natural gifts backed by experience. Interestingly enough, I've been teaching for 7 years in total, in trainings through sessions, in class as a teacher, and in many other ways possible. Now I know that I can’t live it without it. I guess it’s in my blood and it runs in the family too. My dad, my mom and my only brother, we all know how to talk :p I guess it’s more towards sharing this life of mine, my perspectives and my experiences which really matters most. The question is now, should I pursue a formal pedagogical education in order to be able to share with more people? Will I ever be a formal teacher? 

No comments: