Saturday, August 06, 2005

alone

what would u do if you're alone?
being left alone is my biggest fear...
and in some kind of way, which i don't really like..
i'll be left alone very very soon..

you'll never be alone, that's true
but when someone u love leaves you, though you know that she would still love you too,
it still leave myself with the feeling of being lonely
specially when you feel a certain kind of heaven this last past weeks
and all the sudden it changes ....

so if love is beautiful, then why all i feel is hurt?
I can tell my self that i'm not alone,
that i still have her heart in me and mine in her...
I'm not alone after all...
and if love is beautiful, then i wanna feel that, every moment
when I miss her and when I think about her, I just wanna feel beautiful things in my heart,
coz what i felt so far is beauty, and i wanna keep that in mind
though she's not here with me anymore....
though distance separates us....
then i wouldn't feel lonely anymore

but at the moment that's how i feel, alone...

No comments: