Wednesday, August 24, 2005

thanks... for making this happen

i've been walking through my days to count....
one more day i've passed, only one word... thanks
its been like this everyday now
in the end of the day, the only word that can come from my heart is thanks...
You've been so good to me... 
You made these days wonderful, almost like i'm walking in the clouds... 
yet, You always reminds me to set my feet on earth..

When i recall these past days...
i couldn't felt more alive, feel so loved and full of love
Thanks for the times you've given me...
Thanks for all the wishes You made come true...
Thanks for opening my eyes about things that had happen in my life...
Thanks for opening my heart to a new life, to a new love...
I hope I can always learn and listen to you...

Thanks....

No comments: