Thursday, August 11, 2005

Glory and Honour

when i walked my way, and see things around my life, i wonder...
who might've gave me this extraordinary life and why??
the only answer came up :
because He loves me so

I had an amazing life this past months..
filled with everything that life can offer
happiness, joy, tears, fear, sorrow, sadness, love, and so much more.....
i learned a lot from it..
the same question sparks again
why??
the same answer popped up again,
because He loves me so

when the third time the same question asked
the answer this time is a bit different:
because you have to love others too

its the glory and honour to our dear lord
who made us the way we are today
how hard life would be, how desparate it can be
He wants us to listen when he said this very words...
I love U...

2 comments:

Rini Sugianto said...

ha..ternyata dikau sering nulis juga yaa.. hehehehe.. ternyata..

Ceps! said...

heeeee...iyaaa... dikau aja yang gak pernah nengok =D
sering sering baca n ngasi komen yaks =p, ti-Q