Monday, January 25, 2010

Irony

Finally, my grades are out...
had to wait several days since there was something wrong with the computing system...
and what an irony..
last semester was my laziest semester.
I didn't care much for my studies nor assignments..
not even for the deadline due date..

but yet, my grades last semester was the best compared to the previous semesters..
I should be very happy, shouldn't I? well yes off course I do
but ironically I feel that I don't deserve it at all..

I'm thinking of my friends who tried their best, study day and night, struggling to understand whatever they read.. ironic isn't?
Yes, grades is definitely not everything and I believe they have achieved something better than me actually...
Yes I also do have learned from last semester's course..

Then I began to questioned the system..
How grades can be something that people only seek...
I can reach the maximum score yet knowing nothing ...
Ironic

I never believe in grades...
for I have witness what it have shown...
Ironic..

1 comment:

Nhan Tu said...

Nice! Keep being lazy huh :D

Run, run, run...