Thursday, January 14, 2010

"the" secret

finally, the secret is out in the open, at least in the family....
for all these years I've tried to hide it.. and indeed it was well hidden...
but now its out in the open...

i guess when I see the bigger picture, sometimes things do look different.
knowing that other people know and letting your defences down does not neccessarily mean that you're weak and vulnerable...
sure it will trouble my ego, but I guess opening "the" secret helps to save my heart from rotting and in fact set it free...and for the better of it, maybe it's worth for every part of it...
letting my fear out means there are some risks that I have to take..
conflict, judgement, pain and other nonsense I might suffer from this...
but at least I know that I'm not all alone....
and I know that I'm working for the better of it..

No comments: