Monday, January 11, 2010

a lot like love

today we discussed psalm 103 in class.
the main point focused on God's love and compassion...
as the discussion moves further we stumble on the condition of his love. he knows us inside out, remembering of who we are, which are made of mud, worthless...
we are like wild flowers that spring and blossom, but snuffs out quickly by a storm...
we are nothing, but his love for us remains forever

can people love out of nothingness?
well, we have the good side and the bad..
while it's easy to love the good side, most people would love less when they discovered the bad ...
it can easily snuffs the love we have ...
it can be the nothingness...

as much as I have that kinda love itself, I've learned things I never discovered before.
real love is hard and tough, and I have always struggle with it..
but it does not ease out easily like the storm snuffs the blossom wild flowers...
no matter how bad things are...

I'm no expert in love.. I'm just someone being caught in the middle of it..
will my love remain forever? I don't know.. I only know one thing...

half my life I've learned that love and I still am..
half my life I've loved you and I still do...

No comments: