Saturday, April 17, 2010

do you know...

do you know...that I always admire your heart?
do you know...that I'm so proud of you?
do you know...that you're the one who knows me best?
do you know...that I only want the best for you?
do you know...that I always regretted myself every time I yelled at you?
do you know...that I always prayed the best for you?
do you know...I wish people wouldn't say things that hurt your feeling?
do you know...how stupid I feel thinking that I'm better than you?
do you know...how angry I am when people compares us?
do you know...how much I want you to be happy?
do you know...how much I loved you?
do you know...that no matter what I will still love you?



just shared the poo story tonight =D (yea, I know.. not the best story to tell)
but I realized that you're the best brother I ever have in this entire planet..
love you always Yos.. 
always...

No comments: