Wednesday, April 14, 2010

graduate studies?

yesterday I was called by one of my lecturer and asked whether I am interested to take a scholarship for an MA programme.. I was like.. whoaa!! mee?? and still keep asking that very same question after I went out from this lecturer's office.

Well this is new, totally!
It's a 9 months program in Ireland, studying rituals and chants..
Another huge unexpected news that can change my future...
Indeed it was really a surprise..

Post graduate studies? now?
Where I never think such a possibility at this point of time?
Where I have settled (and somehow constrained) myself to what lies in front of me?
Indeed it was such a big surprise...

As interesting and exciting the challenge may be,...
I need to decide soon since school will start in September.
More discussions and prayers need to be done within the next week...
But whatever happens,...
I'm just grateful for what's happening in my life at this point of time ...

No comments: