Sunday, April 18, 2010

the most of it...

I don't know what happened with you guys...
But what you did lately did not help me at all
I've been trying to escape from this imagery for sometimes..
As slowly I drew back from you guys..
Knowing that it will only make it harder in the end.
But each week why did you have to ask that question again and again?
Why do you all even have to brought it up?

It's coming to the end now,...
Being with you all for more than two years add the taste in my life...
Knowing you all has brought a lot of inspirations into my life
You have coloured my life with things that I couldn't imagine before..
I can never erase those from my memory or my heart, forever
I know that I will miss you guys, a lot...

2 comments:

Nhan Tu said...

....
.....
.....

Pain
and love
always go together.

I'm writing about rejection and acceptance for CPE.

Remember what you are writing here.

A fond memory, yes, with pain.

best

Ceps! said...

it's not pain bro..
love and pain do not go together..
they are just two different sides of coins, just as rejection and acceptance are

all the best for your CPE reports..
hope you learn a lot from it..