Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dream

Having finished reading Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture" book which was really inspiring, I jotted down all my dreams that I can think of, and here they are : (not in alphabetical order nor according to priority)
1. Have and put a Darth Vader or Storm Trooper or Batman (but off course!) costume and walk arund with pride =D
2. Design my own sport shoes
3. Having a Youth Center
4. Teaching children in villages or small islands, but overall, teaching
5. Doing ministry together with my love ones
6. Go to Anfield n watch Liverpool games
7. Open a restaurant, become a chef and have my own original recipe
8. Photography! photography!
9. Diving

Well, I still have more dreams but lets keep this number for now...some of them I have achieved, some of them just partially, but some others I haven't get the chance to do. And yep, being a pastor is not in the list, although I believe I can be a good one...

What's your dreams?