Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Paris

I arrived in Paris around 2pm and the immigration was never a problem here. The weather wasa just nice, around 21 - 22 degrees Celcius. On the way to Gare de Lyon (the train station) rain started to pour down, giving Paris a different ambiance, or a welcome for me?

Being in Paris, people always think about the Eiffel, NotreDame, Champs de' Elysse or the Louvre and say how romantic Paris is with their language. But for me, Paris pretty much reminded me of the 'Before Sunrise' and 'Before Sunset' movies... I'm dreaming  that I could re-live the scenes, walking down the aisles and alongside the riverbanks, crusing on the canals, drinking coffee at the same coffeeshop and off course watching the stars at the same garden.. pretty cool and romantic I should say..and by this I don't mean doing it alone for sure (nor with a guy) =D

But so far the one thing that I can't forget about Paris is the sound of the police sirens. It seemed that everyday at every hour at every part of the city you can just here those sirens...  

No comments: