Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quinta!!

that's her name.. strange for a dutch name, but she's fascinating. She came here two days ago and from the moment I saw here I knew that there is something interesting about her. Coincidencely I was the one who welcomed her in the church and from then on my eyes are set on her, especially during prayer time when I can see her more often. Normally she has a spot near to where I sit btw =P

She's just so adorable, sweet and beautiful, and people have been talking about her, even the Petite Morada boys too. In the church people can't stop looking at her and there's this guy who approached me and asked me things about her, which I can only answer by a smile =D. She came with an epileptic old man and her job is to help this guy when his epileptic symptoms occured since she knows when it will happen..pretty amazing I have to say, coz she can really calm this man down from his symptoms, or at least help him take his medication before the symptoms occur...

She didn't talk much compare to the guy... but yet above all people this week.. she's the one that captured both my eyes and this is gonna be an interesting week.... at least will be different then other weeks... we'll see how this progress and let's see how many much I can write about her.. dunno her age tho, but maybe it's not that important anyway...

Well today she didn't showed up in church. apparently the guy's symptoms broke out since yesterday evening until today.. so I didn't get to see her, hope to see both of them during evening prayer though...

so about the epileptic attack, it happened around 30 minutes and it needed half a day to recover... but they showed up in the evening prayer and I got to chat with them for a while...

she has been working for this guy for three years now and he told me that before quinta worked for him everytime the epileptic attack came he had to go to a hospital but ever since quinta was there he never has to go to hospital anymore...

from all the stories I heard, it's quite obvious that Quinta is very patient...and I mean very very very patient, something in which I need to learn at this point of time....

the story finally continued, or ended? probably the second fits in better...

well, i didnt meet her that often during the weekend.. mostly just in the church during prayer time.. and I saw the epileptic strike a few days ago.. on thursday the more exact.. and it was a bad one... she had to accompanied this guy for a looong time and can't do nothing much.. what a pitty...but she already tried to warned him before it happened but it was a bit late...

one of this guy's friend told me that the latest strike had make the guy rested for 2 days because it was really tiring for this guy after the strike.. there was a metal placed in this guy's chest that needs to be electrified whenever the strike is about to happened because it was part of the brain that cause this deseace and it can be calmed down by electrifying it... and since Quinta knows when it will happen, she has been a life savior to him eversince...in fact, if it were not for Quinta, the guy might not be alive anymore now...

and now she's gone.. I will never see her again in the church, being so nice, sweet and silent...
she left with the whole other 800 people who were here the whole week..
too bad I didn't get the chance to take a picture with her...

oh, btw, she a golden retriever.. a very sweet and adorable golden retriever...
how often do you get to see a dog in the church..
and she never barked in the church, not even once...

the end

No comments: