Thursday, June 17, 2010

Melvin

He is an Indian permanent (volunteer) whom I met this week and we had to work together in the church. This guy is very particular and detailed. He wanted things to be done according to his way, or to how he knows or probably how he has been taught. He annoyed me sometimes coz for him it was like there's only one way to do things and that's it!... well I just smiled to him knowing  its part of what i have to learn here as well..

Looking at him managing people in the church last night i bet more people were annoyed by him, but there I found something and I can say I like this guy.. I believe he is a hard working and dedicated guy, kind and pure in heart. He's leaving today by the way, and I know him only for several days, but I know he's a good man and its my pleasure to meet him. I've  learned things from him and he's a friend to me now. Good luck for your next endeavour my friend. All the best to you..    

No comments: