Saturday, June 26, 2010

Olinda

A: Hey Yoseph, guess what?
Y: What? (uh oh...)
A: You'll be working at Olinda next week
Y: Woww!! (oh my..)
A: Yeap, and you'll be the coordinator
Y: Oh wow!! (oooh my God!!)
A: And you'll also be the night guard at Olinda
Y: Whoow!! (oh my dear Lord.. no!!)

well, I will have to work at Olinda next week...
and I just know that sooner or later I will be given this task..

Olinda is a place for families located at Ameugny, a neighbouring village 10 minutes walk from Taize.
It's not about the distance or the families that worries me.. it's the children!!
I will be responsible for all the children there for the whole week and defo willl be part of the animation team who has to do all this skits and drama for them, not to mention playing with them during bible discussions for their parents...

Another bonus is that I will have to sleep there as well.. which means that I will be all alone during the night.. it's not what I'm hoping for sure..but then again, I know this is part of the moulding and shaping process which IB hav to endure.

But IB believe that it is the best for me.
And since it's the best for me, I hope that I can make the best of myself for them...

It's gonna be a fun week!

No comments: