Sunday, June 20, 2010

First Week

First week has ended, thank God... pretty slow in adapting this time... things are just not the same and I need to put in more efforts than before.. which I didn't do much apparently ...
Heart issues.. well I think I was still having heart issues, haven't done yet over the past months..

The weather were pretty much not so friendly for the whole week, and yesterday was the worst, 13 degrees in the beginning of summer. What a summer!

And the food, despite I'm lovin' it so much, think gave my stomach some additional acid and gas.. So I skipped supper today just to sleep. and it was a wonderful powernap.. a looooooong nap that was hahaha...

Several farewells for Melvin, Milda and Michael.. a good M's coincidene this week...how wonderful.
I hoped I blend in well with the Petite Morada boys.. certanly haven't got time to talk much with Jose...
but hopefully this week will hae more fun with them..

So, second week is here, better put vitality, strength, excitement, joy and compassion in to place now!

No comments: