Thursday, June 17, 2010

Work Work Work

People think  that being in Taize you can relax and pray and pray and pray...
well guess again! Here we work more hours than ordinary people work.. It's actually more hectic and busier, and this is not summer, yet! Here is my schedule for this week..
8.15 morning prayer
9.00 breakfast with the Petite Morada boys
9.50 work in the church till 12.0
12.3 midday prayer
13.0 lunch at Tilleul with all male vounteers
15.0 bible introduction till 17.0
19.0 supper with the brothers and the boys
20.3 evening prayer till 21.3

well that's all.. but I still have other things to do, like yesterday, at 14.3 I was being interviewed for the Taize web video page (hopefully it gotten through, so you can see me in the Taize website hehe), then at 18.0 had a meeting with my contact brother... and after evening prayer met my junior from TTC who is having her intern here like me last year... and all that, if you stiill wanna hagout with the boys  to know them better, make sure you are in the common room with them.. so how many hours was left for myself? funny when people take time for granted and just waste them..
and again, this is not summer, yet! during supper one of the brother asked me what's my job this week, and when I describe him what I'm responsibe with, he just smile and said.. "ah, soft and easy start, no?" I smiled and nod as an ageement. so guess again when you think that we have plenty of time here...=D

work and pray, work and pray... this is the llife here...
I hope I can always see and give meaning in everything I do

No comments: