Friday, March 09, 2012

On the Road: First Step

I'm back in Europe now....

I started my journey a year ago, in May 2011 exactly when i decided to book a ticket to Europe again. And i began my step yesterday from terminal 3 Suta at 6pm Indonesian time. First time flying with airasia in long distance made me anxious and wonder how is it gonna be like.. But i survived. It was my first (and last) flight with air asia X to Europe! Hehehe

So here I am stranded in McDonalds Orly, Paris, accompanied by a cup of hot cappucino, alone...
Well, i'm here because the damn plug downstairs wont charge my phone, somehow... So i have to go up here which has unlimited wifi time hehehe Btw here in this McD they use iPad for their customers to enjoy the wEb. Pretty cool eh?

Anyway'....
The weather is really  now. When i was in the plane it was really awesome! The sun rose a bit me, and BELOW me! How many times can experience tnat? Hehehe and afterwards i saw snow eveywhere covering some east european countries (probably cech and slovak) which i passed by... Not long afterwards the snow dissapeared and changed by seas, or i should say, oceans of clouds. It was really really awesome n cool!!

Now i'm waiting for my flight to Berlin ntar sore which means i will have a whole day here in this damn small airport hehehe.... Feeling like in the terminal movie .... Hihihi'... When i arrived they say the weather is 1' degrees, but till now i'm just using one pullover and thats all.. Nothing more and i feel quite warm anyway. Maybe its 12' degress C now. Outside is really shiny and bright. Perfect!

No comments: