Friday, March 30, 2012

On the road: Warsawa: The Demo, The Walk and The Park!

The main city, Warsawa. We started to Millie's uni to get her diploma. It was not a huge uni with a few buildings here and ther, and of course, she introduced me to the stairs which she needs to take everytime she goes to school. Then we walked a bit to the green library, and around the area a bit. I can see how beautiful it is during summer. Yep, i'm gonna come back to Europe for summer one day! We then wanted to take a bus to the park, but the city gave us its surprise: a demonstration! It was against the government who wanted to demolish the bees farm or something like that.. It was a surprise for me, coz the day before when Millie's parents told me about the demonstration, i wanted to experience myself how it feels to be there. And there we were, justbin the middle of this peaceful demostration. Millie told me that it was people from the mountain who were demonstrating. Well it seems that people everywhere are against their government in this country. Something similar to mine, i think.

So there we were. I was busy taking photos n Millie was busy telling me what's going on, as we kept on walking the streets. We wanted to take a bus to the park but because of the demo we had to walk further away. As her many wires-brain keeps mounting out its ideas, i was sometimes going into my empty box-brain, just enjoying what I'm seeing without thinking about anything. (this brain wires n boxes talk was just great). After walking for sometimes, we finally took a bus which actually doesn't stop at the place she wanted us to stop, but it turned out fine because we can enter the park from the otner side. We spent hours in this park, also visiting the palace, taking photos of whatever there is in the park. Again i can imagine how beautiful the park is during summer time. Anyway, we had fun!

It was in the afternoon that we began to starve. Her mum is cooking dinner so she said to us not to eat outside. But we're both starving so we went back to the city n ate some cakes. Great!

After that we went to a church just next to that place and stayed for some minutes of silence before we went home. Before that we stopped at a shopping centre to buy a pullover. But before we enter the building i saw a familiar sign: DECATHLON! And it was just behind the building! Millie at first was a bit hesitant but i dragged her there. A new place for her. I got what I need and we went home. She looked tired (well, she should be :9). At home it was like a big feast that her mum cooked, and it was all but good! Loved it and ate them till i can't eat anymore. It was a great day, with the sun accompanying us the whole day. I'm leaving Warsaw tomorrow, with its joy, all the laughters and happiness behind. Again I wish that I can stay longer, but this is how life works

No comments: