Friday, March 30, 2012

On the road: Brelingen: One that never ends

So i've made it in Hannover. From there i took the train to Benno's small village, Brelingen. Picked up by his amazing lovely mum, i was so happy to have met her again. Then we drove to his place, looked around the house which is HUGEE!! Its really huge this old house. Didn't take any pictures or videos though, more towards privacy thingy, my thought. Then Benno showed up and we went to his concert. It was a nice concert, the missa in jazz. We should do this as well in Indonesia I guess. More ideas for the café thingy i guess, having a small jazzy gospel concert in it. There are just soooo many things that we can do in this world. The briliance of human thought, creativity!

After the jazz concert was over, when I was talking to Benno while having a nice warm soup (could't remember the name of the soup :9) I saw a figure which was familiar to me. Could it be true? So I rush myself to the back and found myself disilussioned. It is Mario and Sarah! This is unreal!! We had some chats at home before we go to sleep. Surprises just never ends!

No comments: