Friday, March 30, 2012

On the road: Ottersberg: The Sunset and the Play

Its like this. When you had surprises, you give back these surprises. I decided to do that and to whom else, but Ulli. She has been a marvelous friend who gave me many surprises and shares crazy things in life. So Ottersberg it is, around one hour from Hamburg. She was surprised indeed and it was great to meet her again in her village. I promised myself that I have to come to this place after she told me about the amazing sunset sometimes ago, and to enjoy this with her. And so we did, even the sun agree with me, and we enjoyed the sunset together. Just sat on a bench as the sun dissapears. The next day we went to her uni, watched and took some photos of her rehearsal, was quite fun despite that I didn't understand anything. But her friends was nice. Afterwards we walked around Fishehüde, a beautiful and peaceful village next door. By the way the morning and the afternoon was foggy everywhere. But we had a nice walk, and talk. In the evening I cooked fried rice. Been a while since I cook again. But we enjoyed it.

By the way, at Ulli's house there's a littel girl named Mathilda (suddenly reminded me of Roald Dahl's Mathilda) and she was beautiful and very energetic. I love her so much. Hmm.... Tomorrow is Oberursel, Bianca!

No comments: