Sunday, March 25, 2012

On the road: Something about a girl

Woke up early in the morning, i was excited to go to Poznan. Meeting Kasia was nothing but a great thing. I didn't know what was in my brain but it sure did gave me a huge boost, joy and excitement. Found a place with wi-fi at the HBF, sent my work, chatted with some friends and i'm off.

So finally i arrived at Poznan Glowny, and I heard a girl calling my name. What a surprise, what a great joy to see her again!! Felt like a dream. Was i really seeing this girl in front of me after just one and a half year? it was just like a dream for her too! Well i took this decision and made this dream come true for the both of us. We were happy, and shared many stories the whole day. We walked to her flat and went to buy some groceries, and cooked at her place. Some problems with the electricity made her anxious, especially because it happened several times. The whole day was about talking, and thats what we did. Today I found an answer to my question in 2010. All I can say is that these conversations and discoveries made me realize how great she is. its always a huge joy to find greatness in people. This makes life so wondeful!. I am really happy that I am here! Tomorrow i will meet Patty, another Kasia, and Wojtek from lunch time. Another day of excitement awaits!

No comments: