Friday, March 30, 2012

On the road: Eberswalde: Circle of Life

When you see a circle, you don't see any end to that don't you? Well its because there's no edges, no corner, no end. So when I look at my life, then I asked again, When will this ends? This circle should move into a certain direction or level somewhere. Its not like there's somebody to blame for this, but well, when it doesn't move anywhere, one should ask: what's going on? I am the only responsible part of my life. Whatever I do, I should be aware of the risk. When I played with fire, I should know what may come. But what can I say is, as hard as it can be, i think I'm at the right place although i wish the time wouldn't be now. Terrible timing, at least for me. So now, when the circle of life brings you to a certain point, then I guess I have to make a decision, not so much of what I want, but more to what is best. I guess I already knew it even before I come to Europe, and as usual I can say my feeling serves me well. I sense that whenever we meet, the circle is back. We would become what we were before, where we left of. This is not the first time, but hopefully would be the last time because I don't want to stay in this circle forever. I wanna move on! I realized that when emotion and mood becomes the decision maker, it no longer see what is unseen, and forever I will be in this situation. Hanging in balance, again? No thank you! This circle has to end. But when will I learn?

No comments: