Friday, March 30, 2012

On the road: Oberursel: Springheart

This is the first day that i was outside without warm clothes. It was really warm n the sun was awesome! Life... Absolutely amazing! I feel warm outside n warm inside, just like spring! There I met Bianca, such another surreal life. For a while we still cant believed it. But well, after sometimes, i got the feeling already. The place where she is working was soo cool n calm. Its a place for depressed people. Always wanna have a place like this, just like in Patch Adams. We had a walk in the forest, met lots n lots of frogs there n walked through the city. This was great! The city itself was really nice, kinda touristic I have to say! We had ice cream n sat on a bench, watching the sun setting behind the buildings before having dinner in an italian restaurant. Talked a lot about life n love. Felt really warm n free, peaceful n calm. Had beautiful time with her but I missed my big baby, my little angel... So so much...

No comments: