Friday, March 30, 2012

On the road: Warsawa: Where We Left Off

The train that brought me to Warsawa was with compartments, and its the first time I experience this. I was the only person who took this train from Krotoszyn, and was all alone in the compartment. I had it for myself and enjoyed the whole journey till i arrived at Warsaw. I wanted to check the return ticket when i arrived but i didn't do it although i was already in the queueing line. Bad decision. Then Millie showed up and we went straight to her house at Pruszków, around 25 minutes from the city central. It is a small house which i'd never imagined or seen before. There was only 3 main rooms and its only a short straight line. You can go from one end to the other end in 15 seconds, To me its unique and interesting. Very simple but warm. I met her parents who welcomed me with their warm hearts. I felt so comfortable already. We talked and talked until 3am with much laughters... We've been good friends since Taizé and talked regularly via Skype, like once a week. But yet, Still there are many catching up to do. We started where we left off...

No comments: