Sunday, March 25, 2012

On the road: Krotoszyn: A Dream Come True!

All my life since i was a kid i saw western movies and how they live in mountains, villages and seasides and i always dreamt that one day i will experience that too. So i woke up really early in Poznan, 5am and we got to the bus station almost at 6. I hopped in the bus thinking nothing except meeting Ania. In the bus, surprisingly there is a wifi connection. So awesome isn't it, the need for people to get connected to the web world. And the more surprising thing was i was able to have a video call through skype with some friends! In a bus! Crazy!!

The weather was gloomy, but it can't stop my heart from shining :D, especially when i saw this girl at the bus station. Oh man, again and again this question popped out: "is this really happening? Is it not just a dream?"

She drove me to her house while keep saying "I'm not a good driver" along the way. Her house was a bit outside this small town of Krotozyn, but i fell in love from the moment i saw it. It was one of my dream house, with a really nice garden and 3 awesome dogs. As i entered the house, i was even more amazed by it, especially after Ania told me that her grand dad made most of the house on his own. Se lives with her parents, grand parents, little sister and their 3 dogs, not to mentioned the 50 chickens :D the atmosphere inside the house was really warm, and her family was also very hospitable.

We had lunch all together, just like in a traditional family. Old stlye, always the best! Of course it reminded me of my family... We had such fun n went to the city in the afternoon, got ourselves a nice place for a hot chocolate (ups! :p). We continued our talk at home with a bottle of sweet wine til past midnite. And of course, as usual, i couldn't even finish a glass of it :p. I was very sleepy, but so much love, joy and happiness inside. I really wish i can stay longer in this place coz its soo beautiful. I can imagine how even more beautiful this place is in the summer. But well, i need to keep it for next time: summer and with some friends. Definitely! At least, i had my dream come true here. Warsaw, next!

No comments: