Friday, March 30, 2012

On the road: Hamburg: Boys talk

It was Hamburg, my next destination. Just thought like it when Didi had to leave EW to her sister's. In the car where mostly are musicians, I was so sleepy although they were quite nice. So i slept in the car, realizing that I left a huge part of my heart with Didi. Yannick picked me up at the bahnhof before we went to his place, buy some groceries n headed out to this café n watched football. It was so unique that they showed seven matches at the same time with just one screen. It switched one game to another in 15 minutes or whenever there was a goal. Cool! I get to see many games at once while drinking this super strong caffeine cola!

The boat trip came next as we talked what boys are best with, football and of course, girls:-). Glad that this boys talk worked out fine. He wanted to ask me to go to a pub n get some drink, but i was just so so tired. Physically n emotionally.

The next day time changed an hour, its spring! We walked around this beautiful lake with its beautiful surroundings. When I first stepped my feet in Hamburg soil I didn't like it that much because it was really crowded, but being in this place changed my perspective. At least I understand why people lives here although i can still say that this is not my kinda city. It was great being with Yannick, but the thought of not seeing Didi for a long time was not pleasant at all... Ottersberg is coming now

No comments: