Friday, March 30, 2012

On the road: Rügen: Love and Let Go

Do I ever mentioned that this journey is actually not just about meeting people, but also and more important than that, love? Well, After some days being together again, many things revealed. But there are still mysteries in which we might never find answers to, and the best thing is maybe to let go. I dunno whether I have succeed or was I just not thinking about the future. But i think I let go. Isn't the best part of learning love is to let go and let peace replace that? Have I entered another phase of loving and let go, and being back as a traveller, a pilgrim?

To really love a woman, to understand her
you gotta know her deep inside.
Hear every thought, see every dream
And give her wings when she wants to fly
And when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms
You know you really love a woman

Tell her that she's really wanted
Tell her that's she's the one
She needs to know that its gonna last forever
Let her hold you till you know how she needs to be touched

The simplest definition of love i've learned through my journey so far: to make others happy without expecting anything in return. Love and let go...

No comments: