Sunday, March 25, 2012

On the road: Berlin Hauptbahnhof

I spent my while fist day at Orly, alone. In the end I managed to finish my work, happy about it. Then i flew to Berlin, hoping that in the airplane i would have met some unexpected encounters ( as always hehehe) but i didn't make the effort cause i was just too tired. Arrived at Schoenefeld airport, i took the chance to talk with Chris, a DB (DeutcheBahn) conductor or operator. Well it was him who started the conversation, but we had a bit of chat. He was a nice guy who helped me with directions. In the train I talked with a couple who lives next to Eberswalde. Nice conversations, especially when the lady keep smiling. Being at hauptbahnhoff, i waited there anxiously for 11 o'clock to come because it was my appointment time with Dennie, a guy whom I met once at St. Yakobus. Crazy, but these things worked like miracle. Still i had to wait for him. Meanwhile, I realized that It was not easy to find a place with wi-fi connection in Berlin, but i did what i have to do, bought myself a simcard. It was proven helpful, so far.


I finally decided to go to his place a quarter to 11. But he informed me after i took the train that he would only be at home around 11.45. I was so tired and exhausted. lack of sleep for sure. So i walked around, being cold, and waited him for another hour until finally he showed up. We talked a bit before we sleep. He knows Zefry apparently. Cool. What a small world. I was glad to know him a bit better, another nice people on the road. I knew from then on that my anxious time was over. Now the happy time awaits.:-)

No comments: